Under Article 13(1) and 13(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), I wish to inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is ELI-Lang Dr Eleonora Joszko; address: ul. Ligonia 41/1, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://eli-lang.com/en.
- Your personal data are processed under Article 6 of the GDPR based on your consent. The aim of the processing is the pursuit of the Controller’s legitimate interests: provision of the services offered by the Controller, the Controller’s continuous professional development and collection of statistical data and website traffic analysis.
- Personal data are provided voluntarily, but refusal to provide them may hinder or prevent making use of the Controller’s services or website. The Controller can make your personal data available to entities which provide accounting and IT services to the Controller.
- You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, the right to data portability and the right to restrict data processing, withdraw the consent to data processing and raise an objection to data processing. Consent withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on that consent before its withdrawal. You can also file a complaint with a supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO) – if you reckon that the processing of your personal data breaches the GDPR provisions.
- The Controller does not process your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making, including profiling.
- The website http://eli-lang.com/en (hereinafter referred to as the Website) does not collect any information automatically except for the information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (cookies) are small text files that a website stores on the user’s end device when the user visits that website. They contain first and foremost the name of the website of their origin, a unique number and the end device storage time.
- The Website Administrator is ELI-Lang Dr Eleonora Joszko.
- The Website Administrator uses the cookies to:
a) adjust the Website content to the user’s preferences. In particular, those files recognize the user’s device so that the Website can be displayed in a way matching that user’s preferences;
b) prepare statistics which show the users’ preferences and behavior. The analysis of those statistics is anonymous and enables the Administrator to adjust the Website to the current trends as well as assess Website popularity.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary – they are stored till the user leaves the Website (by opening another website or closing the browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the user’s end device for a period defined in their parameters or until the user deletes them.
- The user can change the settings of their browser any time to disallow cookies or be informed every time cookies are placed in their device. You can check other available options in the settings of your browser. Please remember that most browsers allow cookie storage in end devices by default.
- The Website Administrator wishes to inform the users that changes to their browser settings may limit the access to certain Website functions. The cookies used by the Website may be made available to the entities cooperating with the Administrator.